I’m showing you everything you need to get started on WordPress and rock your website!
My comprehensive 10 Steps to Getting Started on WordPress eBook is everything I wished I had known when I started using WordPress.
- Walk through each area of your WordPress dashboard.
- Get to know the different settings & options in each section and find out what they do.
- Secure your site.
- Learn how to install Google Anayltics.
- Learn the difference between pages & posts and how to make each one work for you.
- Walk through the post and page editing screen dashboards.
- Set up a blog feed even if you’re using a custom homepage layout.
- Understand the difference between Categories & Tags and how to organize your posts.
- Learn how to set up your navigation menus.
- Maximize your media library to make finding the content you need easy and accessible.
What readers are saying
I am switching to WordPress in a few weeks and I am having MAJOR anxiety attacks over it!! It scares me! I have bookmarked this page and I can’t wait to read all of your great tips!
Your tips and visuals are great. I’ve been self-navigating the WP world and there’s quite a learning curve. Basically, one needs to learn how to not just survive but THRIVE in the WordPress Jungle. I appreciate your support.
I have been using WordPress for 2.5 years and I learned some great info- so it is not just for beginners! Great job detailing this helpful info!
Thanks for the book. I found it on Pinterest, and it has been helpful as I’ve been trying to take my blog to the next level. I’ve just moved to a self-hosted WordPress, and there are so many things to set up! I’m still getting used to the controls, but I love having so many options. Thanks for helping me navigate them.
This has been a great book to follow to help me transition my site to WordPress! I still have lots of tweaking to do, but I think I’m going in the right direction. Thank
Thank you for these tips! I had been messing around with my site on and off for a few months, never getting it “just right” until I found your tips and it made it so much easier.
Thank you so much! I recently started my very first wordpress website and was at a little bit of a loss but your book helped me!
This is a great read! Very helpful with so much information. It actually answered some questions I had about several WP features, and I wish that I had seen this post before I started blogging about a year ago. I couldn’t help but pin this post to one of my Pinterest boards because it is simply so helpful! Thanks again!
This 15 page eBook answers all the questions WordPress users have about their dashboard with visuals to help you know you’re in the right area. With this guide, you can take control of your website, ease your transition from other platforms to self-hosted WordPress, and rock your blog from day one!